I’m on a Mission To Help photographers learn
To create Great Family Portraits
Portraits that the families will be proud of for many years to come.
If you would like a copy of our 30 year anniversary coffee table book that we send to our VIP clients, please leave your name and email below to receive it.
I have seen samples of other photographer’s family portraits and just kind of shake my head.
They obviously have not been taught how to look for the best lighting or what makes a timeless background or how to properly pose a family group of 5-10 or even 20 people.
Not a knock on the photographer, but it is a special skill to coordinate a larger group and keep them entertained and deliver wonderful expressions.
I have been photographing family portraits for over 38 years. I have built my entire career in arranging large family groups. And I would like to share with you all my knowledge I have learned in 38 years.
I will teach you:
- How to schedule the appointment
- What forms and guides we use for our clients, so they know what to expect from us.
- What is the best clothing for the portraits?
- How to look for the correct location
- What type of lighting to look for?
- How to find the best background for the portrait
- How to pose a group of 3 to 50 (it’s very easy once you know the keys)
- What we do to entertain a large group and create wonderful expressions that sell wall décor portraits.
We have been doing IPS for over 38 years.
- How to show and sell multiple wall portraits for your clients
- How many images to show to your clients
- What poses are the best selling
- How not to be a pushy salesperson
- Understanding head sizes and placement of the portraits
- How to do projection sales in your studio or the client’s home
I don’t know about you but I get tired of trying to learn something new from a YouTube video or a DVD! My hobby for many years was coaching football, teaching players new techniques, making them better football players. Well, that’s what I would like to do for you! (Sorry no 6 am practices or two a day practices) We would work face to face by computer to learn my techniques from the past 38 years!!!
I have heard or seen a few other photographers teaching family portraits but they always seem to leave out important details.
Instead, I want to provide a simple, easy to follow system, which anyone can easily understand and implement the techniques.
Please leave your name and email and we will send you our 30 year portrait book that showcases our portraits.